As a peer-refereed journal, performance provides a platform for the publication of the scientific research in the areas of business and management. The papers may represent a variety of theoretical perspectives and different methodological approaches, from laboratory experiments to field observations.
Contact details for submission
Authors are requested to submit their papers electronically by using open journal system in this website. This site will guide authors stepwise through the submission process. Authors who have circumstances that prevent online submission must contact the Editor prior to submission to discuss alternative options; email: email@example.com. The Publisher and Editor regret that they are not able to consider submissions that do not follow these procedures.
You can use this list to carry out a final check of your submission before you send it to the journal for review.
Ensure that the following items are present:
One author has been designated as the corresponding author with contact details:
• E-mail address
• Full postal address
Manuscript, which includes:
• All figures (include relevant captions)
• All tables (including titles, description)
• Ensure all figure and table citations in the text match the files provided
• Manuscript has been 'spell checked' and 'grammar checked'
• All references mentioned in the Reference List are cited in the text, and vice versa
• Permission has been obtained for use of copyrighted material from other sources
• Journal policies detailed in this guide have been reviewed
• Referee suggestions and contact details provided, based on journal requirements
For further information, please get in touch with our priciple contact.