Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The manuscript has not been submitted or under consideration for publication in another journal.
- I understand that MOLEKUL has Article Procesing Charge (APC) for publishing the accepted manuscript
- The manuscript has been prepared according to the Molekul guidelines, with 3000-5000 words
- The manuscript references including more than 80% of primary sources (journal articles)
- The manuscript references including more than 80% of uptodate sources(<10 years)
- The manuscript has been written in English and grammarical error free.
- Citation and reference / bibliography have been prepared according to APA 6th style
- I understand the MOLEKUL have standard processing time, however in some case it may be delay due to a long queue.
Authors agree with the statements below:
- Authors automatically transfer the copyright to the MOLEKUL journal and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License (CC BY 4.0).
- Authors are able to enter into separate permission for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.