- Focus and Scope
- Peer Review Process
- Editorial Board
- Author Fees
- Open Access Policy
- Author Guidelines
- Copyright Notice
- Copyright Transfer Agreement Form
- Journal Contact
- Indexing & Abstracting
- Publication Ethics
- Publication Frequency
- Visitor's Statistic
- Plagiarism Screening
In order to be accepted and published by Jurnal Ilmiah Lingua Idea, author(s) submitting the article manuscript should complete all the review stages. By submitting the manuscript, the author(s) agreed to these following terms:
(1) The copyright of received articles shall be assigned to Jurnal Ilmiah Lingua Idea as the publisher of the journal. The intended copyright includes the right to publish articles in various forms (including reprint). Jurnal Ilmiah Lingua Idea maintain the publishing rights to the published articles.
(2) Author(s) are permitted to disseminate published articles by sharing the link/DOI of the article at Jurnal Ilmiah Lingua Idea. Author(s) are allowed to use their articles for any legal purposes deemed necessary without written permission from Jurnal Ilmiah Lingua Idea with an acknowledgement of initial publication to this journal.
(3) Authors should sign a copyright transfer agreement when they have approved the final proofs sent by Jurnal Ilmiah Lingua Idea prior to the publication.
(4) User/public use of this website will be licensed to Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
As a journal Author, you have rights for a large range of uses of your article, including use by your employing institute or company. These Author rights can be exercised without the need to obtain specific permission.
Authors publishing in Jurnal Ilmiah Lingua Idea have wide rights to use their works for teaching and scholarly purposes without needing to seek permission, including: use for classroom teaching by Author or Author's institution and presentation at a meeting or conference and distributing copies to attendees; use for internal training by author's company; distribution to colleagues for their reseearch use; use in a subsequent compilation of the author's works; inclusion in a thesis or dissertation; reuse of portions or extracts from the article in other works (with full acknowledgement of final article); preparation of derivative works (other than commercial purposes) (with full acknowledgement of final article); voluntary posting on open web sites operated by author or author’s institution for scholarly purposes (follow CC by SA License).
Authors and readers can copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format, as well as remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially, but they must give appropriate credit (cite to the article or content), provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.