- Focus and Scope
- Peer Review Process
- Editorial Board
- Author Fees
- Open Access Policy
- Author Guidelines
- Copyright Notice
- Copyright Transfer Agreement Form
- Journal Contact
- Indexing & Abstracting
- Publication Ethics
- Publication Frequency
- Visitor's Statistic
- Plagiarism Screening
Jurnal Ilmiah Lingua Idea publishes quality open acces articles, allowing the scientific community and the public to gain free and immediate access and reuse the content freely with proper attribution.
To cover the cost of providing quality publishing service and free access to readers, all accepted articles after peer-review are subjected to following articles processing charges (APCs):
Article Submission: IDR 0
Fast Track Review: IDR 0
Article Publication: IDR 300.000 (domestic)
USD 70 (International)
Printed Version (by request): IDR 100.000 (domestic only)
There are no upon submission and rejected articles and no additional charges based on the length of an article, figures, or supplementary data. Editorial items (Editorial, Corrections, Additions, Retractions, Letters, Comments, etc.) are published free of charge.
APCs cover the following:
- The editorial procedure, including administration related to peer review, author revisions, and final decision-making.
- Article production which includes professional language editing, typesetting, formatting and output in PDF, XML and HTML formats
- Article hosting and dissemination, such as efforts for website maintenance and linking with indexing databases
- Journal administration, including managing the journal website and editorial board, and promotion of the journal among the research community.
The APCs, payable when your manuscript is editorially accepted and before publication, is charged to either you, or your funder, institution or employer.