Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
By submitting the manuscript, the author(s) agreed to these following terms:
(1) The copyright of received articles shall be assigned to J-Lalite: Journal of English Studies as the publisher of the journal. The intended copyright includes the right to publish articles in various forms (including reprint). J-Lalite: Journal of English Studies maintain the publishing rights to the published articles.
(2) Author(s) are permitted to disseminate published articles by sharing the link/DOI of the article at J-Lalite: Journal of English Studies. Author(s) are allowed to use their articles for any legal purposes deemed necessary without written permission from J-Lalite: Journal of English Studies with an acknowledgement of initial publication to this journal.
(3) Authors should sign a copyright transfer agreement when they have approved the final proofs sent by J-Lalite: Journal of English Studies prior to the publication.
(4) User/public use of this website will be licensed to Creative Commons Attribution-ShareALike 4.0 International (CC BY-SA 4.0) License.